Dock in Day - Instructions
1. New Power boat docks in: 2018 - Docks will already be in the water on May 1, 2018
* power boat ramps, jumping platform & pontoon walk boards - 6 to 8 members
2. Boat ramp clean up:
* 1 or 2 members to sweep and pick up debris on and around the concrete club boat ramp
(tools required: bring a broom - check in club garage)
3. Beach clean up:
* Depending on the amount of debris on the beach - multiple members needed to rake
(bring a rake - or check in club garage), pick up debris and put it in piles off of beach for flatbed trailer pickup or walk over to burn pile. Please bring work gloves.
4. Lawn clean up:
* Tools: rake - bring work gloves
8 or more members needed to hand pick up the debris into piles, so that a tractor with a
flatbed trailer can pickup the piles of consolidated lawn debris.
*A member with a flatbed hooked up to the vehicle would be needed. All debris put into
the burn pile.
**Please do not add plastic dock floats or tires, or anything toxic. These items will need to be hauled away.**
Always a welcome addition to any dock in or dock out work day. So, members with
chainsaws, please bring them along with extra chains, chain oil, etc.
6. Hedgerows/Treeline - Clean up and take up garbage - Please be cautious of poisonous plants.
As always, please reach out to any one of our Board members with question or concerns. Every one from the Club President on down are here to make sure your boating experience, with the Pleasant Hill Boat Club, can be a good one!